I want to report an error or a problem

I had the notification from CCW Showcase QA Team, today. What is that↓

“Your work hasn’t passed Quality Assurance as the Course Team has asked you to do the following:

Pop up description text on your images are not displaying correctly. This could be to do with pasting it from a Word document / Google. Please see attached screen grab where the button is to take out unseen formatting is in the text editor. Check in preview to see if this has stripped it out and it shows white text on black.

Please login to your Portfolio account and amend your profile. Your work will then go through the Quality Assurance process again.

The Quality Assurance process finishes on Tuesday 20 July unless you have a specific extension granted. If you do not amend your work before this date then unfortunately your work will not be included on the Graduate Showcase.

This email address is not monitored for responses. If you have further questions please discuss them with your course team.

We look forward to seeing your work on the Graduate Showcase!”

So, I amended my work’s showcase any times. But, my showcase page is never changed. Portfolio operation is so bad. I may not participate the Graduate Showcase. Could you help me with that?

k.takeda0720181@arts.ac.uk

Profile