My paradoxical allegory is my imagination of what the world would be like if Adam and Eve did not eat apples, but dinosaurs did. How different would it be if humans did not exist as the dominant predators and dinosaurs continued to live? My recent research communicates distortions, discontinuities, and movements in a Baroque form in a contemporary context through Portuguese Baroque tiles and oil painting. All tiles were individually hand-worked using 17th-century traditional methods and materials in Portugal, which adds further meaning to the form. My interest in depicting the nature of our strong yet brittle life like porcelain stems from a landmark moment in my own life, when my father had a serious operation which caused me to question the meaning of life. I started using a palette of blue shades to evoke the feelings of life’s mysteries inspired by far Eastern porcelain / www.kblick.com / @kblickartist

Chapter I: The Guilty Pleasure /
A Conversation between Dinosaur and Eve in the Garden of Eden

Total 188 cm X 230 cm, Each panel 113 cm X 70.5 cm, Porcelain on the wooden board, Wooden table, Ceramic pigment, Cloth, Plaster, @ K Blick 2020

Chapter I: The Guilty Pleasure /

Chapter I: The Guilty Pleasure /

Chapter II: Dinosaur Kingdom / A Conversation between Dinosaur and Eve in the Garden of Eden

113 cm X 85 cm, Porcelain on the wooden board, Ceramic pigment, @ K Blick 2020

Chapter III: Infidelity / A Conversation between Dinosaur and Eve in the Garden of Eden

Table 45.6 cm X 60 cm X 75 cm, Porcelain on the wood, Ceramic pigment, Cube 15 cm X 15 cm, @ K Blick 2020

Prologue: A Chaos / A Conversation between Dinosaur and Eve in the Garden of Eden

Oil Paint on canvas, 150cm X 240cm, @ K Blick 2020