- Wool, canvas, 20 x 20cm x 4 - “Twenty-five Years and My Life Is Still” is an artwork constructed of 4 textile works - mainly discuss the inner anxiety of myself. In this new normal period, I spent more time with myself and felt nervous and anxious frequently. The fearness and upset emotions when I was anxious and the positive attitude which I need to face the anxiety were shown in these works through various colours and texture. Anxiety is not the thing we need to be afraid of, it is a normal emotion that everyone would have. Please be brave and strong when face it and continue to move forward.

Twenty-five Years And My Life Is Still

“Twenty-five Years and My Life Is Still” is an artwork constructed of 4 textile works - mainly discuss the inner anxiety of myself. In this new normal period, I spent more time with myself and felt nervous and anxious frequently. The fearness and upset emotions when I was anxious and the positive attitude which I need to face the anxiety were shown in these works through various colours and texture. Anxiety is not the thing we need to be afraid of, it is a normal emotion that everyone would have. Please be brave and strong when face it and continue to move forward.

Twenty-five Years And My Life Is Still