Through creating my styling concepts, the elements divided into data, China, nature, and beak doctor suit. The data is the most intuitive to know that masks are useful in COVID-19. On the left is the total number of people who infected by the corvid-19 until September, and those smaller Numbers are the information of other countries. The bar graph on the right shows a trend of infected people in China from January to September. According to the data which I have collected, seldom Chinese are infected. So I hope when people watch my project, they can realize the mask is useful in COVID-19. The beak doctor suit that I think people can understand when they watch my work, I'm talking about the epidemic, China, and the data, so this suit is a very clear representation of the epidemic. Moreover, Chinese architecture can be symbolized about China. They are like a symbol, and the suit is a symbol for COVID-19.