My work tends to study the herd mentality, and they are often made up of fragments and random content. My work covers a variety of social topics, such as cyber violence and blind consumption which are also my inspirations. Through my art works, I try to integrate the common cognition of the public and common object signs, and visually transform the contents of elements to emphasize the important part of the work's communication. Although different items in the works use different materials and textures, they're content and ideas are consistent. This work uses the needle and thread to sew rags to encourage cyberbullies to reflect on their behaviors. The body represents the anonymity of cyberbullies' comments, and the audience can combine their own views to understand the work. That is because cyber trolls take their own understanding as the truth. I hope that my works can be seen as empathetic. At the same time, the audience can associate their own life environment and experience through them, reminding the audience to deal with a wide range of mass behaviors more rationally. As an incoming graduate student in illustration´╝îI have multidisciplinary artistic background. Therefore, in future works, I will break the traditional mode of drawing on paper, and integrate psychological and philosophical subject knowledge into innovation.

Anonymous

The work uses the needle and thread to sew rags to encourage cyberbullies to reflect on their behaviors. The body represents the anonymity of cyberbullies' comments, and the audience can combine their own views to understand the work. That is because cyber trolls take their own understanding as the truth.

Diaries

I collected nine diaries that victims wrote and extracted different keywords from them. Such as loss, depression, helpless hopeless, alone and so on. I want to let the audience experience this emotion through such images.