When I do this work, I can feel a hand that leading me to a specific direction. I love to put this kind of emotion to the bright and strong oil color, also, I need the brush leave some rough textures on my works. I love collage, it is free and full of happy that you can put all your emotions in the carves, it will not let you down in the end, and it can grab your eye balls and set you thinking, I hope that what I hidden in the detail’s emotion will let you find.

The he world is with me

When I do this work, I can feel a hand that leading me to a specific direction. I love to put this kind of emotion to the bright and strong oil color, also, I need the brush leave some rough textures on my works. I love collage, it is free and full of happy that you can put all your emotions in the carves, it will not let you down in the end, and it can grab your eye balls call your reflection, I hope that what I hidden in the detail’s emotion will let you find.