The name of my work is "Distance", a three-dimensional work made by Mixed Media. I used stone plastic clay, cotton fabric, and acrylic paint. This work shows my reflection on the distance between people under the epidemic. The epidemic has blocked us in some situations, but after keeping a certain distance, I found that the relationship between people’s hearts is closer, So this work wants to reflect the process of the epidemic and keeping a certain distance is a beautiful thing. My inspiration is from the outbreak of the epidemic, the middle stage, and the changes in my life I used some photos I took in these stages. What I want to convey in this work is that although under the epidemic situation, we need to followed many rules and we cannot breathe freely with masks, but these rules,are all protecting us. At this time, if we can understand the beauty of the distance between people, we will cherish everything now.

distance