In this project, I made an interactive experience design named “Finding connections in isolation” to show that even though we were isolated during this strange time, we can still find connections between others. My design idea originates from the phenomenon around me during this special period that people are isolated so they rarely see each other. And I can feel changes in relationships through this strange time. My original intention is to tell people that you are not alone during the quarantine and there are still connections between people. In the beginning, I found I was blocked on how to symbolize the relationship because it is invisible. Then the artistic work inspired me when I found the picture of light. Owing to the beautiful effect and strong interaction of light, it is an ideal way to use light to represent the connection between people. In relation to the light, I choose different colors to show different kinds of relationships. I hope it can make people feel close and eternal connections through this project.