I have always been interested in the relationship between humans and plants, and I know that human survival and development cannot be separated from the support of nature. I try to show the silent protest of plants in a subtle way, so that people can interpret the images and actively think about the importance of nature and the plight of plants through a range of visual signs and prompts. The deep significance of this is that we are wholly reliant on nature as human beings, and therefore we should always pay attention and hold it in awe.

Growing

In our life, the most common function of plants is to decorate and beautify our life. Plants are easy to wither, and human beings need to take care of them, so for convenience, we will directly replace real plants with artificial plants. It can be seen that human beings like and yearn for nature. Fake plants don't grow, and this work wants to express a growing "fake" plant.