Keeping an eye on social changes is an important habit of me as a fashion visual creator. During the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments have enacted some mandatory regulation. These regulations did not take care of some personal rights and emotions. And people's privacy is stolen and spied more conveniently. This fashion photography project is inspired by Thermal source imaging. When individuals are ignored and buried by society, people just become some data and scanned into computers by different electron machines. So I created this group of photos with a printer's scanner to simulate this sense of squeezing and suffocation. This is my most direct feeling during the pandemic. I hope that through this project, we will rethink the choice of human rights and the right to health. If the epidemic is over and these phenomenons are continuing, how should we look at these things again?