Wearing a mask is the most direct way to protect people from virus. However, when I walked on the street, I found a lot of people who didn’t wear a mask and chatted with each other. Therefore, I said to myself, I’ll create a poster to remind people that please keep wearing the mask, because the crisis is not over yet. I think the most important point is our life. You can find a mask in the middle, but when you see that again, you can see two faces on the both side of the mask. There are two elements in the poster, two faces and a mask. I think people only try to think about the meaning of the work and the artist's ideas when they are attracted by the works, so I tried to use positive and negative shape to mix the two different elements, to make the poster more impressive. I believe that a dramatic visual effect only needs a small change. The change makes the work more enriched and diversified on the existing basis. It is going to be much more interesting and enjoyable.

A mask