These are all my face and body paints from 2016 to present. This shows how well my skills have developed so far.

Skull Paint, 2016.

This was my first attempt at painting a detailed skull using face paints and eyeshadows.

Pop-Art Zombie, 2016.

A fun and detailed pop-art zombie creation I tried out using face paints and eyeshadows.

Pop-Art Zombie, 2016.

'Darth Sidius' Paint, 2016.

A character paint from 'Star Wars'. Products were mainly different shades of concealers and plenty of eyeshadows.

Goat Skull, 2016.

This was a tricky paint as I had to effectively line up the goat proportions to my own. I was pleased how this turned out.

Goat skull with added tribal designs, 2016.

Tim Burton, 'Alice In Wonderland' Caterpillar paint, 2017.

A paint of the caterpillar from the Tim Burton version. I was inspired by the Youtuber 'Madeyewlook' for this creation.

Comic Book Superhero, 2017.

I gathered inspiration from across social media for this look. I tried to add my own twist with the paint on the chest, instead of painting a costume.

Comic Book Superhero, 2017.

Mix of the Jokers, 2017.

In this look, I took from famous joker portrayals, such as Jack Nicholson's, Heath Ledger's and Jared Leto's. The expressive eyebrows and wide smile comes from Nicholson's. The deep set wrinkles and overall smudged look comes from Ledger's and the small 'J' and bright green hair is from Leto's.

Mix of the Jokers, 2017.

Scary Clown, 2017.

I used my dad for this look. I was inspired by the character 'Twisty the Clown' from the TV show 'American Horror Story', which can be seen with the triangles on the eyes and the tinted on smile mask. I added my own twist with the wax cut and a shocking pink colour for the hair.

Scary Clown, 2017.

Butterfly Drag look, 2017.

For this look, I wanted to 'drag up' one of my paints. I love how fun and colourful this turned out.

Butterfly Drag look, 2017.

'Anger' from 'Inside Out', 2017.

This is another one of my character paints. This is the character 'Anger' from the Disney film 'Inside Out'.

Mother Nature, 2017.

This paint was a different one for me as I was inspired by nature. I painted on the tree and added the flowers and leaves for extra effect. I left out any heavy eye makeup in order to be in keeping with the theme.

Mother Nature, 2017.

Tim Burton's, 'Cheshire Cat', 2017.

This character paint was done on a model. Face paints and eyeshadows used.

Sock Monkey, 2017.

I was inspired again by the Youtuber, 'Madeyewlook' for this paint. I added the blue for my look and hand made the ears.

Sock Monkey, 2017.

Tim Burton's, 'Corpse Bride', 2017.

I based this paint off 'The Corpse Bride' by Tim Burton.

'White Walker', 2017.

I was inspired by the TV show 'Game of Thrones' for this look. I used mainly eyeshadows for the contouring, lines and shading. I edited the eyes to complete the look.

Old School Tattoo Paint, 2018.

I was inspired by the work of 'JordanHanz' and 'Madeyewlook' for this creation. I also looked up old school sailor tattoos. It is a mix of the 1920's for the hair which I painted on and merged with my own. The makeup is also 1920's/1930's. The tattoos are all hand painted.

Old School Tattoo Paint, 2018.

Ventriloquist Dummy, 2018.

I was inspired by the film 'Dead Silence' for this look. I used a model and painted on the illusion of a dummy mouth, a new hairline, cracks and suit. I edited the eye colour to finish the look.

Ventriloquist Dummy, 2018.

Moon and Stars Drag look, 2018.

Moon and Stars Drag look, 2018.

I was inspired but the Instagram artist 'Ellis Atlantis' for this look. This is another fun, vibrant and glamorous look.

The White Nun, Halloween, 2018.

This was a halloween look I created myself. I went with a relatively simple concept as the look is all about the shading. I added the cracks and tears of blood as a final effect.

The White Nun, Halloween, 2018.

Another look at the makeup. Here is a better view of the frost bitten hand.

Michael Myers, Halloween, 2018.

I decided to paint the mask of 'Michael Myers' after the recent release of the new 'Halloween' movie. I used the 2018 movie mask as reference. The entire look is painted.

To report inappropriate content, an infringement of copyright, or any other abuse on the Portfolio platform, please contact the

Feedback