As a graphic designer, I have only one desire -- to communicate concepts to the public in my own way, and to make my designs reflect my personal style. "Rubbish Convenience Store" uses abstract elements to express my ideas and uses highly saturated colors.At the same time, my design works usually combine interesting and exaggerated graphic design techniques. The notion of breaking tradition has always been my label.

Rubbish Convenience Store

This artwork name is “Rubbish convenience store”. In order to remind the public, I came up with a convenience store specially selling garbage. If we continue to pollute the environment and improperly dispose of domestic or industrial waste, we will only be able to buy rubbish in convenience stores in the near future. So, I made five posters for the convenience store, the purpose of which is to attract customers to buy.

Rubbish Convenience Store

Rubbish Convenience Store

Rubbish Convenience Store

Rubbish Convenience Store

Rubbish Convenience Store

Rubbish Convenience Store