So far, there are many obvious climate disasters caused by global warming. Despite human have the initial awareness of melting glaciers, we also think that these are far from our real life, and do not really feel the sense of crisis. Climate disasters are becoming more and more normal. this year, floods caused by heavy rains in China's HeNan Province and lots of forest fires in other countries not only affected the human and animal, we should to face and think about how we will cope and where we will go if severe disasters happens more frequently. My imagination is that in the future, the climate will become too extreme for humans to live on the surface, so they will build underground cities. Because in the short time, underground cities will be built to protect more lives and provide living space for them. I hope that arouse you to imagine our future life together.

Underground City

So far, there are many obvious climate disasters caused by global warming. Despite human have the initial awareness of melting glaciers, we also think that these are far from our real life, and do not really feel the sense of crisis. Climate disasters are becoming more and more normal. this year, floods caused by heavy rains in China and lots of forest fires in other countries not only affected the human and animal, we should to face and think about how we will cope and where we will go if severe disasters happens more frequently. My imagination is that in the future, the climate will become too extreme for humans to live on the surface, so they will build underground cities. Because in the short time, underground cities will be built to protect more lives and provide living space for them. I hope that arouse you to imagine our future life together.