Artwork: self-warning (medium: photography; size: 30*40, 30*40, 30*30). This work uses the viewpoint of skin diseases to explore whether climate change will affect humans suffering from skin diseases. At the same time, the climate crisis is affecting the way of life of mankind. Through exploration, my response to the climate crisis is that although the current climate change is most obvious to marine life, in fact, the climate crisis is gradually affecting mankind. The material for this work chose photography because photography can achieve my visual characteristics and show details. In addition, a lot of information was given through the works of art in the exhibition. Finally, this work conveys my personal experience through photography, and then expresses that although climate change is small, it can affect our lives and health. From a small perspective, feel the severity of this major climate crisis.