My name is Rigor. I come from Zhejiang province, China. The name of my Climate Crisis project is From One to Positive Infinity. Through a lot of research, I found that the fast fashion industry, as the second major pollution. People only pay for the freshness, which leads to the waste of resources because many clothes are left idle after being worn several times. Therefore, I mainly used unused clothes and discarded materials to make the most commonly used masks during the special period of COVID-19. I wanted to express the concept of the reuse of resources, from one piece of clothing can be used in countless possibilities. By collecting a large number of idle clothes and surplus materials, I remade creative masks, formed masks through the structure and elements of the clothes, and recorded every step of my production, hoping that the public could learn how to reuse the discarded clothes around them to form new works of art.