When I saw the theme of the global climate crisis, what made me think was the melting of snow-capped mountains caused by global warming. Perhaps, the last thing left on the earth is water and mountains of garbage. Many people have no sense of crisis about the climate problem because it is difficult for people living in cities to touch glaciers and snow-capped mountains. I want to evoke people's attention to climate and environmental issues and explore what is causing the climate crisis. I explored various artistic media to express the state of melting. Every exploration has brought me a new visual perspective of the world and new technologies to increase my visual expression. I choose manual installation art as the medium of my main thoughts. Combine the visual effects of the poster to present my work.

MELTING