My artwork’s name is renew, which means using different eyesight and the way of decreasing wasting fabric to do the design and make clothes. As an student whose major is fashion design I have the responsibility to deal with the climate crisis, so my design work develop form the special pattern making ways which can reduce wasting of fabric. I used ipad tool brush and crayons to paint. My work points out the solution to the climate emergency from the perspective of making pattern and fabric

Renew

My artwork’s name is renew, which means using different eyesight and the way of decreasing wasting fabric to do the design and make clothes. As an student whose major is fashion design I have the responsibility to deal with the climate crisis, so my design work develop form the special pattern making ways which can reduce wasting of fabric. I used ipad tool brush and crayons to paint. My work points out the solution to the climate emergency from the perspective of making pattern and fabric.