In the eyes of many people, only when things are so bad that they are devastating, they will realize the crisis. In the undistracted world, people greedily build the city of their dreams. For this reason, they cut down trees, destroy the environment, discharge sewage, discharge exhaust gas... The earth began to furious and began to fight back. My mother told me that many years ago, my hometown had the most expansive grassland and the most beautiful sky, but when I grew up, I never saw it again. Nowadays, tiny grains of sand are grouped together, as the strong wind sweeps through the city, destroying people's lives. Year after year, I watched my city covered by sandstorms, the sky was yellow, and the air was muddy, and I felt scared for this. As shown in my artwork, the sandstorm wanders in the city. When the sandstorm passes, the entire city is buried under the sand. Are you willing to breathe muddy air every day? Would you like to never see the blue sky? Would you like to watch your homeland be destroyed? It's time to wake up and start protecting our homeland. Don't wait until the earth is truly destroyed before you start to regret it!

sand under the sandstorm