Starting from an imagining of the capacity to fly that I found as one of the ways to set me free, and making a film to tell the story, I have been exploring wind currents and the flow of air generated by body movements, being inspired by balloons and parachutes, and developing a structure according to these principles; I am strongly attracted to improvisatory dance performers who understand their bodies better and seem to move with greater freedom. My garment is at once an exploration and a metaphor for this freedom of expression. Photography / Anouk Jouanna Model&Movements / Riz Golden Hair&Makeup / Nayeon Han (Hanna) Movement Direction / Anouk Jouanna, Riz Golden

Pre-Collection film 📍Tokyo

The inorganically lined up office buildings, the cool concrete, the cold, tense air. I was constantly chased by something like anxiety and found myself running away desperately. I looked up at the buildings and thought. What if I could fly?

Pre-Collection "What IF I COULOD FLY?"
Photography / Anouk Jouanna
Model&Movements / Riz Golden
Hair&Makeup / Nayeon Han (Hanna)
Movement Direction / Anouk Jouanna, Riz Golden
Look1
1. Outer / the 1st generation balloon jk
2. Top / crumpled tie print shirt
3. Bottom / one-side parachute docking skirt

Look2
1. Top / metallic sphere shirt dress
2. Bottom / one-side parachute docking skirt
3. Shoes / emotional red knee-high boots