Wonder Nemo ver.awake (inspired by circumstances of corona virus and “Little Nemo in Slumberland” created by Winsor McCay)

#finalyear #installation #sculpting

Nowadays, I have been spending most of the time on my bed. Sleeping in dream, Reading a book, watching the movie, drawing something and absenting minds. I have been doing anything also nothing on the bed. Besides, out of the door, somewhere that is further far away for me caused by the lockdown. Therefore, My arborescent desire is impulsively swollen and spread to aim at far away from the bed, ironically. In the circumstances of corona virus, all artist cannot directly launch the exhibition in the gallery in order to protect our life from corona virus. In those situation, I conceived the idea that utilized my bed as a part of the artwork. Because, to utilize my bed for practical exhibition in gallery that is impossible whereas the online exhibition is possible. Situation of the lock down that will be advantaged to this artwork. It`s my meagre revenge confronted corona.

Wonder Nemo ver. awake

200×127×130 cm, Acrylics, Air drying cray, Cardboard, PET bottle, Wasted paper and Bed in my room 2020