I want to report an error or a problem

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance with a discrepancy on our course webpage regarding my projects.

I completed my BA in Graphic Media Design at LCC in 2022, where I worked on a project titled “Visible and Invisible.” Currently, I am completing my MA in Graphic Media Design, during which I developed “Ad Illusion 2040.” However, I’ve noticed that “Ad Illusion 2040” is incorrectly listed under the BA Graphic and Media Design course page, while my BA project “Visible and Invisible” seems to be missing.

Could you kindly assist in updating the course page to reflect these projects accurately? “Ad Illusion 2040,” my MA project from 2023, should be featured in the MA section, and “Visible and Invisible,” my BA project from 2022, should be displayed under the BA section. I am happy to provide any additional information or links to the projects if necessary.

Thank you very much for your help with this matter. I appreciate your assistance in ensuring my projects are correctly represented on our course page.

Best regards,
Suting

s.chen0220193@arts.ac.uk

Homepage