Home For Now is a research project, which seeks to explore memory and its relationship with, time, history, space and identity. More specifically, it centres around myself and other young adults and our relationship with London: processing my emotions and experiences, as well as theirs. It seeks to acknowledge the mundane as extensions of identity and evidence of progression, pulling all these things together to bridge personal and collective memory. It aims to use photography as a gateway to for a phenomenological exploration of the memories and experiences of young adults in London. It stems from my attempts to trap my memories via documenting and archiving the people and things around me. It seeks to push beyond photography, and explore different ways in which memory can be stored and extended. It seeks to bring people together by virtue of shared human experiences. Most importantly, it is an ode to all the young adults who call London home.