My work is to talk about the story of a little girl who turned into a fish to avoid the virus. This illustration is based on the impact of the new corona-virus in the past few months and my personal experience in the hospital. And combined with the movie I watched recently called ‘Echoes of the Rainbow’. I drew illustrations of four scenes and made pop-up books for them. I decided to create a sence of escape that can be opened and viewed as a book. After each page is expanded, it becomes a three-dimensional scene. In this work, I want to use this set of illustrations to illustrate the importance of having a sense of protection. In these pictures, We can see that the virus exists at the beginning, which shows that the danger is actually hidden by our side. We need to have a sense of self-protection at all times.

Protection

This project is talk about a little girl who turned into a fish to avoid the virus