My work is a zine that records the life of a family during COVID-19, in which I want to express some rethinking of lifestyle and life with different people during the epidemic. I am often very pessimistic, but I always hope that my work can bring some positive power to accompany viewers through some difficult or terrible times and pay attention to every beautiful moment in their life, and I always believe that everything will be better. The story and details of the works are very important to me, so I chose the presentation method of the work to refer to the printing methods of monoprint and risograph, and some of the textures and superimposition methods are applied to the painting, although sometimes the effect presented is not as expected, it is pleasant to see various unexpected results. I am willing to try a variety of materials, observe and learn some unique ways of presenting works of artists that are useful inspirations for some of my next creations.