COVID-19 makes people have to stay at home. It also means people have a lot of spare time. According to my interview, many people can't manage their time in a good way. I hope my projects can truly help people to have a better life. So, I made an app to help people manage time and solve problems. I found that the community in the app has a great influence on one's self-discipline by investigating other similar apps. Then I put the mind map functions into the community to make people discuss the best solution to problems such as the COVID-19. People can use the clock to manage their time with their friends or the community to find the way to solve the problem. When using the app becomes a part of life, their ability can be greatly improved.

Note and mind map

You can record your ideas, make mind maps and check your own skills here.

All classes of articles

You can find articles by these classes. You also can subscribe them as your channel.

Articles in community

You can see the articles recommended by the program and login into your account.

Alarms to discipline ourselves

You can set alarms to remain concentrated. It will help you avoid the distractions.

Account and services

You can find the people you subscribed and activities or services of this app.