My project is a mobile phone app design called DISASTER, which can help people understand and face disaster. After learning from the media that 2020 is a year of frequent disasters, I wanted to find a way to help people understand disasters, face them and even fight them. After analyzing many apps related to charity, I found that their purpose is disaster relief rather than prevention, so I planned to design a app to make up for their deficiencies. I emphasized the subjective initiative of people in my works. Although disasters are terrible, we can also prevent them through our actions. Therefore, I use donations, tasks and other functions in my design to provide people with a way to deal with disasters. My design philosophy is to guide people in a better direction. This philosophy taught me how to design a meaningful project. I use PS, AI and other software to complete my creation.