In the recent year, LGBT becoming more and more normal, this is a very common social group, but whether homosexuality Is legal or not, Is still a topic of discuss in many countries. For this subject, I have to know LGBT before, because I have some friends in this social group, I intended to take photography and use photo shop to help me finished this project. First of all, I want to understand the inner world of homosexuals, so I interviewed some of my friends who is homosexuality, I learned that because of the public's eyes, they are usually not respected and even used as negative teaching materials, however, they hope society can respect their individual sexual orientation, no more criticism and opposition, then, his decried his inner world, he also looking forward to wearing wedding dress being with the people they love and getting blessing,Talking to them gave me a lot of inspiration,Influenced by their own backgrounds. Asking relevant person will give me the inspiration I need to consider this question from different perspectives.I also did some research and read some related articles, such as anti homosexualism and “the massacre in Chechnya.” I think I can take pictures of his inner world, similar to depicting the inner world of a homosexual, I think they lack social identity and want to be respected. Now I really understood the thoughts of this social group, I think they taught me how to treat homosexuality rationally and fairly.

The research of LGBT

In the recent year,LGBT becoming more and more normalization,This is a very common social group, but whether homosexuality is legal or not, which is still a topic of discussion in many countries, in my opinion,LGBT can improve a country, that more open and enlightenment.Because it can let people have a high degree of ideological freedom and improve the level of happiness in the life. To be can inclusive and multiculturalism country.

The research of anti homosexuality

But some people hold different views of this problem, they believe is illegal, which LGBT social group do not deserve respect, they are against LGBT, even bullying them. In ChrChnya they completely ban homosexuality, they killing and torture of homosexuality The behavior of this country is epitome of some anti LGBT groups.

The Process of final artwork

Editing: I used photo shop to change photos' colour balance becoming more attract and the light is softer.

The Process of final artwork

This page include my mindmap and i want to make photo more interesting and attractive, so i try to using a app which call "YI TIAN".Make the headdress look like an LGBT flag.

Final work

My final work is describes the inner world of homosexual, I interviewed my friends, he is a homosexuality, they hope society will respect their individual sexual orientation, no more criticism and opposition, they are also looking forward to wearing wedding dress being with the people they love and getting blessing.