My presentation is called reborn. My source of inspiration was Covid 19. The theme is encouraging. I chose butterflies, flowers and fireworks as inspiration to show the beauty and joy of rebirth. As you know, this has been a very difficult time for people around the world. I don‘t expect that my work can help anyone to resist COVID-19. I only hope that my work can bring people happiness and hope. I chose 12 pieces of circular paper, because in Chinese traditional culture, 6 is a very lucky number, while 12 means two sixes, which means double luck, just as I am full of expectations for the future. I drew butterflies, sunflowers, and fireworks on a black and red background. And I also used a lot of colors, such as yellow, blue, green, pink, purple and so on, because I hope that our future will not only be full of rebirth meaning like butterflies shedding cocoons, fireworks blooming, sunflowers blooming, but also be as gorgeous as the rainbow.