2020 is a special year for us. We face the challenge of the COVID-19 together. I want to record my friends how to adapt this new lifestyle by an interesting way. Therefore, I use a bed-site cabinet to do a model to realize this idea. I painted the cabinet’s appearance by Acrylic. It is a night sky. I think night is very peaceful and quiet during this period. People cannot go out, so the streets are very quiet. And the drawers are some rooms. I used light clay to make some little residents in these rooms. One is reading a book in her room, and another one is taking care of his flowers. About the martial, I used PVC boards to do the tables, bad-side cupboard, paintings and pergola. And I made the bad and sofa by sponge and cloth. Pillows were stuffed with cotton. At first, I wanted to use some PVC boards to make this installation, but they were inconvenient to cut and not very solid.

1

Appearance 1

2

Appearance 2

6

Room A 1(1)

3

Appearance 3

4

Appearance 4

7

Room A 1(2)

5

Appearance 5

8

Room A 1(3)

9

Room A 1(4)

12

Room B (1)

13

Room B (2)

10

Room A 1(5)

11

Room A 1(6)

14

Room B (3)

15

Room B (4)

16

Room B (5)

17

Room B (6)