My project is about the fast-paced lifestyle and anxiety. The pace of people's life is getting faster and faster. Most people don’t have time to appreciate the beautiful scenery and interesting things around them. As prices of commodities and housing prices rise. Young people are under great pressure, not only the pressure of young people, them need face tough competition for jobs, and keen competition for promotion. My idea is that through my project, people can slow down and realize that they don’t have too much stress and anxiety and can give themselves a holiday. The reason is that I have a period of time, I feel very stressed and very negative, I think this is very bad for my design and work, I record my behavior during that period, I took a set of photos of myself, which is what I look like in different states, Happy,depressed, angry,. I want to reflect on myself through this set of photos to release my pressure.