The epidemic situation in Wuhan inspired me. The earliest outbreak of the coronavirus happened in Wuhan. All kinds of epidemic information was spreading. Whether the news was truth or rumor, panic gripped the towns after people watched the news on the mobile phone. It made people frightened. All these photos of Wuhan taken in the epidemic situation are telling the suffering of that city. At present, the COVID-19 epidemic in Wuhan is stable. Streets and alleys of Wuhan are packed,it's a new city after nirvana. It’s also about my theme “ the new normal”. Although I am only a student who is still exploring print design, my love for art since childhood makes me think that art can have the power to help people heal their wounds. People all over the world are going through this great test. I hope that a little force from me can bring a ray of starlight to this disaster.