My artwork, a fable of the planet, is a video record of a virtual history of a planet that makes people reflect on the climate crisis. First, I created an earth and burning it to dust to represent global warming directly, which leads the public to reflect on the global warming issues. Then, I planted the planet into the soil with seeds after it is destroyed, which means the destroyed planet will get a new life and new generation after it's been ruined. The connotation is that every civilisation is so weak and inadequate. Suppose if the civilisation on the planet ignored protecting this planet during its development, they will usher in nature's devastating punishment, and the existing traces of the civilisation would be erased. The civilisation is fleeting in the history of this planet, and the planet will mark and enter a new reincarnation. Concerning the artwork, if the world knew that cautionary tale, I believe that people will be more respectful to the planet they live on and cherish the life we have.

Power Point for A fable of the planet

PPT Page1 Cover

Power Point for A fable of the planet

PPT Page2 Inspriation

Power Point for A fable of the planet

PPT Page3 Materials

Power Point for A fable of the planet

PPT Page4 The process and challenge

A fable of the planet

An artwork that makes people reflect on the climate crisis

A fable of the planet

Photo of the artwork