I am Pin. My project is Plastic Recycling Art Station, it's an idea to mitigate the current climate crisis. In our daily life, we use and throw away a lot of disposable plastic products. What we don't know is that plastics emit greenhouse gases throughout their life cycle, contributing to global warming. I want to make good use plastic waste in a meaningful way so that it doesn't end up where we can't see. I wish allow more artists and designers to participate design, the audience can also participate in this action. They can either buy the art with money or exchange it for the same weight of plastic waste, which not only makes recycling easier and saves labor, but also allows more people to participate. The art purchased by the audience can be used as decoration in the home without causing re-pollution and waste. More people are bigger power.

1(1)

Inspiration page. this project inspiration is plastic waste, because plastic lifecycle will emit a lot of greenhouse gas which will damage our climate. we should do something to prevent worse situation.

1(2)

1(3)

2(1)

This is design process about artworks. If we want to improve our climate crisis. Step 1: to stop produce single-use plastic products. Step 2: to recycle plastic waste to create artworks. In this project, the material I will use plastic waste. The shape has evolved from the shape of plastic waste.

2(2)

2(3)

3(1)

3(3)

3(2)

4(2)

This is overall planning and over view of the exhibition. This was inspired by the ocean of trash. I hope that through our efforts, the garbage ocean will become blue ocean, green grass.

4(1)

4(3)

5(1)

This is final draft of this exhibition. It will exhibit 10 artworks which are 6 artworks and 4 clothing.

5(2)

5(3)