The artwork of mine for this time is an installation called The Human Plant. It’s about the theme of climate crisis. The inspiration of my artwork was come from a position exchange idea that I always think about. I decided to create an installation to show my idea, it’s a plant form human. I used clay to shape most part of it, but the part of head I used toy head. When audiences see this artwork, maybe they would not make the connection between the work and climate crisis at first, but hey could see humans in such a fragile position that limbs can also be break off willful like a plant. It may lead to more empathy for other creatures. In fact, it’s not just the destruction of plants that can cause a climate crisis, the impact of the climate crisis is also destroying many things like plants and many beautiful things on this planet, they are fragile and will never exist once they are destroyed.