My project began with the concept of Spirituality , positivity and soul connection. I wanted to explore my growth/ spirituality within my mindset and surrounding as a designer . As this few year has been tough , due to covid-19 which has caused bad mental health. I wanted to explore the theme of "Connection” through my designer identity project.A year back, I went through situation where I shut off everyone and everything from my life. When into a dark place felt unwanted and broken. In the same case, throughout the pandemic a lot of people have suffered through depression and mental health issues. I wanted to enhance the concept of me fighting my way out of it as well as other people through my collection showing a range of theme. I pulled myself back from the situation by getting into a positive mindset , spiritual readings, connecting back to my soul, body and mind which guided me through, healing and I bloomed into a new person.

MOODBOARD

BLIND MUSIC LINE DRAWINGS

BLIND DRAWING WITH DIFFERNT MEDIUM

COLLAGE

COLOUR RESEARCH

MAROI PATTERN

MY SYMBOL

EXPERIMENTATION

BLOCK PRINT

FINAL PRINTS

FINAL PRINTS