Situating Your Practice: Fashioned Spaces - ‘Wear Our Future’

#Digital #Fashion

My aim for this project was to create ten digital illustrative portraits in the form of a zine in such a way that reflects my overall bold image-making style that is based around CGI (computer-generated imagery) models becoming more present on social media. I have chosen to base my media production around CGI models in response to ‘Wear Our Future’ as I believe more fashion brands will want to collaborate more with CGI models in the future as they have been gaining more social media traction over the last few years despite not being real. As technology develops, CGI models will become more accessible despite developing costs being expensive at the moment. As time unfolds CGI fashion shows could come into the fashion world as the industry becomes more innovative. I am fascinated by how technology will revamp and how the fashion industry will adapt to these changes in the next few years.

Plusticboy

2021

Miquela

2021

Kenna

2021

Brenn

2021

Koffi

2021

Shudu

2021

Ella

2021

Bermuda

2021

Imma

2021

Blawko

2021