THE NAME OF MY PROJECT IS NO NATURE NO FUTURE, WHICH IS A PROJECT ON GLOBAL WARMING. In the project, I chose to use electronic painting as a medium to draw simple and easy-to-understand elements to form the overall picture of the final product, and used conspicuous colors to highlight the theme content slogans to alert people. Global warming is a hidden danger caused by human beings paying too much attention to development and ignoring environmental problems. Its emergence has caused problems for the continuation of human civilization. If the earth continues to warm up and the sea level continues to rise, the land will be submerged by the ocean one day. This is very terrible, so I hope that people can pay attention to climate issues through my project. I sincerely hope that people can make changes so that we can still live in a good environment in the future.

NO NATURE NO FUTURE