In terms of materials, I chose to use tissue paper as this is the raw material for wood. The work combines artificial and natural materials to show how the uncontrolled exploitation and cutting of trees has destroyed the home of the earth in recent years. The environmental damage has become increasingly serious as a result of short-sighted decisions driven by greed and enforced by those in power without consideration for the future of the planet. The work as a whole is too large, so I chose a few parts and used black and white photography to better convey the reality. I then used traditional Chinese flower arrangements to reflect the beauty of nature, but not flowers, as I wanted to show a ruined scene to reflect the consequences of over-logging and over-exploitation of resources, which also caused people to reflect on the idea of ecological conservation, which is the core idea I wanted to convey in the work.