The work is about pollution, one of the most important causes of the climate crisis.I believe the best way to realize the importance of something is to experience it for themselves. So I use the jewellery and its feeling of Wearing in the human body to create sympathy, aiming to remind my audience to realize the severity of pollution and let them know how it is threatening the earth. The wax was used as the main material in the work to represent the appearance of pollutants. I regarded dropping wax as a symbolic behavior in line with the situation of Pollution and human: it is controlled by humans and will hurt humans. When people feel the pain from the dropping wax, they will experience the same feeling of polluted nature. I expressed different kinds of pollution through the corresponding body parts, and extracted representative pollution colors as the leading color tone. For example, in the facial ornament, I used seven colors of light to indicate light pollution, which is harmful to our eyesight. And in the brooch representing garbage pollution, I used low purity color, adding some Wax that is not melting to imitate the shape of the solid waste.The work could be seen as performance art, sculpture or jewellery.

scald in your on fire

scald in your on fire