For this masterclass in Key Concepts in Styling and Production we were asked to style a radical fashion narrative within the fashion editorial platform. We produced a group editorial and were asked to respond to the theme “The Environmental Activist Wardrobe”.We presented three A3 photo prints of our stylings for an imaginary submission to Purple magazine. We explored the styling process in the masterclass. This masterclass provided an insight into working within a zine editorial platform too. We addressed the question of how to develop a conceptual editorial narrative. In our group editorials, we experimented and translated radical concepts through the choice of sustainable materials, body posture, camera angles and location. The pants I wear are harem style and we inserted plastic bags into them to increase volume in a circular way so as to symbolise the earth. The yellow material on my face represented the sun and the blue cloth on my pant was a reference to water. The background portrayed the earth's crust and the surrounding plastic bags highlighted the problems of environmental pollution. The posing communicated a message of being subsumed back into the earth as a consequence of the effects of chronic levels of environmental damage. I wear throughout a Dirk Bikkembergs shirt, Those Days pants and shoes by Daniele Alessandrini. Photographer is Wan Lin Ying.