The Stone Angels are erected as reminders to stay present and seek grace in the present moment, bringing us closer to the transcendent power of grace to connect us to the beauty and meaning of the world, even amid life's storms. I made more than a dozen sculptures that I placed in a clear display case supported on the wall by a small shelf, purpose-built for the exhibition. A separate wood box was made for the transportation of the sculptures, which I displayed on a plinth. The wood box is a functional element of this work, as it has been built to store and organise the sculptures and materials required to make them. In the box are small compartments used to separate the different pieces of the angels; heads, wings, and bodies. It was a long process of research and experimentation until I gathered all the materials necessary to piece the stones together and finally settled on a combination of epoxy putty and resin.