Inspired by Punk culture's rebellion and resistance, my project explores the power of art, design, and music as tools for social commentary. Embracing the DIY ethos of Punk, I've used various techniques to create handcrafted letterforms, textures, shapes, and images. The result is a graphic toolkit of assets for making protest-focused posters that express resilience and resistance. The goal of this project is to make protest art accessible to everyone. By providing a range of pre-designed assets, including letterforms, textures, shapes, and images, I aim to enable individuals, regardless of their design expertise, to easily create impactful visuals.

Inspired by Punk culture's rebellion and resistance, my project explores the power of art, design, and music as tools for social commentary. Embracing the DIY ethos of Punk, I've used various techniques to create handcrafted letterforms, textures, shapes, and images. The result is a graphic toolkit of assets for making protest-focused posters that express resilience and resistance.

The goal of this project is to make protest art accessible to everyone. By providing a range of pre-designed assets, including letterforms, textures, shapes, and images, I aim to enable individuals, regardless of their design expertise, to easily create impactful visuals.

Image of Assets

Reflective Journal

This publication represents my research, exploration and experimentation that led me to the outcome of this project.

Tools for Resistance - type Specimen

This publication visually represents the handcrafted typefaces I designed for protest art. Here, you will see a variety of typefaces, I have crafted, along with examples of their application.