There have a big issue: global climate change, and specifically how cutting down trees is making it worse. To solve this problem, I envisioned a building in the forest that could serve as a place to rest and relax. The space is designed to inspire people to think about climate change and saving forests. My design includes a café on the first floor, a library on the second, and a small exhibition hall above. Situated near a forest by a stream, the building has a clean white exterior with simple shapes. The café blends with the forest, while the library features a large window with waterfall views, fostering a great learning atmosphere. The exhibition hall has a garden for better visibility. This design represents my vision for connecting with nature. I created a three-dimensional model, starting with a white foam board structure. The building I designed wanted to express the concept of building in the forest to provide people with rest and relaxation. This building will not only bring people close to nature and enjoy peace, but also raise public awareness of forest conservation and call on everyone to cherish and preserve the environment on which we live. Through this space design, we hope to promote people to pay more attention to the global climate and forest protection issues.

SYLVAN SANCTUARY: SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE

model