The aim of my project is to build an imaginary future food chain to hint at how heavy metal pollution affects climate. Heavy metal pollution enters the water cycle through industrial sewage, and toxic substances spread throughout the world by rainwater and are ingested by species. Due to bioaccumulation, they could not discharge these toxic substances, and can only accumulate step by step into the top of the food chain-- the human body, causing deformities and disease. I made a 3D model that represents an imaginary future world. In this world all species have mutated because of heavy metal pollution and they must digest metal and accept metal become a part of their bodies for surviving. In the end of this predatory relationship is a dish for humans, which implies the pollution we cause will be returned to ourselves. I hope my work could awake the audience: If we do not think highly of the harm of heavy metal pollution, the world may become like this in the future.