Typhoon Brew: Climate Revealed #ClimateCrisis2024 #MarieCasafinaOrwin #Group 4

#Climate #Illustration

In my art piece, "Typhoon Brew: Climate Revealed," I delve deep into the intrinsic and transformative effects of typhoons, exacerbated by the global climate crisis. Typhoons, as extreme weather events, pervade the city I reside in. With global warming, these storms are becoming increasingly dangerous and unpredictable. Drawing from real-life experiences, my work reflects the raw power and unpredictability of typhoons in an era of climate crisis. The central motif is a teapot amidst tumultuous seas, symbolizing our homes brewing storms, hinting at our warming oceans accumulating heat. Through dramatic and satirical visual language, I aim to use vivid imagery and symbolic elements like the teapot to transform the abstract climate crisis into tangible elements, sparking a sense of urgency and reflection on our environmental responsibilities and the interconnectedness of global climate actions.

Typhoon Brew: Climate Revealed

Illustration , Typhoon , Climate Crisis