Global warming#ClimateCrisis2024 #group14-Andrew Fisher

#Climate

The aim of my project is to address the dangers of one of the major global problems. Global warming is an important issue that has emerged in recent years that deserves attention. Global warming will not only bring many disasters to the earth, but it will also affect animals and even cause great harm to human beings. Therefore, I have decided to take global warming as the theme of my project. My major is fashion design. I want to show the importance of focusing on this issue through the whole process of my project from basic research to final design. If global warming is unavoidable and the weather is particularly hot one day, what should we wear and what kind of fabrics should we use? This is what I researched and created. I did fabric manioulation this time and made fabric swatches. The materials I used are sustainable and biodegradable and have a sun protection function, for example, I used corn husk and giletto to simulate the texture of silicone skin. Through my designs I want to raise awareness of this issue and try to solve it.

Group14-YuxuanHan-project.pdf

The aim of my project is to address the dangers of one of the major global problems. Global warming is an important issue that has emerged in recent years that deserves attention. Global warming will not only bring many disasters to the earth, but it will also affect animals and even cause great harm to human beings. Therefore, I have decided to take global warming as the theme of my project. My major is fashion design. I want to show the importance of focusing on this issue through the whole process of my project from basic research to final design. If global warming is unavoidable and the weather is particularly hot one day, what should we wear and what kind of fabrics should we use? This is what I researched and created. I did fabric manipulation this time and made fabric swatches. The materials I used are sustainable and biodegradable and have a sun protection function, for example, I used corn husk and giletto to simulate the texture of silicone skin. Through my designs I want to raise awareness of this issue and try to solve it.

project introduce