Marine Pollution#ClimateCrisis2024#AndrewFisher

My work is a distorted shape mask installation. I hope it will call attention to Marine pollution with its breathtaking visuals. My inspiration comes from the two documentaries "Ocean Conspiracy" and "Plastic Ocean", which tell how human pollution of the ocean will affect the intensification of climate change, resulting in global warming leading to sea temperature rise, sea level rise and other phenomena, which have a great impact on weather and climate. The "struggle" of an ecological and environmental protection artist named Wan Yunfeng also influenced my inspiration in the expression of my works. I want to give the audience a very exaggerated visual impact. The twisted shapes spread into oxygen delivery pipes, the choking sensation of air, and the oppressive force of marine pollution spread into the body. I tried to combine the beauty of the sea with the erosion of pollution. In addition,it is hoped that the audience can insert themselves into it, feel the sensation of wearing a mask, form a medium between the ocean and humans, and let the audience experience that the ocean is a common source of life for humans and creatures, and we will also be affected by it.