My work explores the intersection of human impact on the environment, especially through the lens of air pollution. By using film photography and manipulating the development process on purpose, I created images that appear hazy and blurred. These images mirrored how pollution distorts and obscures our world. This project draws inspiration from an accidental mistake during film development, which led to images that showed smog-covered urban landscapes. The unpredictability and the flaws of the film medium reflect the hidden dangers and risks of urbanization and environmental neglect. This project influenced by artists like Tina Poppe and Jackson Vidal, I aim to engage viewers in a dialogue about the fragility of our environment and use abstract visual metaphors to provoke thought and awareness. Through these images, I hope to inspire reflection for environmental consciousness.