Installation art is a kind of art that I find interesting because it can give the audience a unique experience and a feeling from multiple perspectives. I decided to make an exceedingly small wind chime, made from cupping jar used in Chinese medicine and sewage water frozen into bone-shaped ice cubes.   The climate crisis is caused by human activity and it will affect us all in some way in the future. An example of this is an air conditioner. On a sweltering day I will use it all day but it makes my shoulders ache.   The natural environment will make my wind chime make noise. But as the surrounding temperature melts the ice it will gradually become silent. It is a metaphor for how we are going to be affected by the climate crisis. If we do not care, we will disappear like these ice cubes too. 

Installation art is a kind of art that I find interesting because it can give the audience a unique experience and a feeling from multiple perspectives. I decided to make an exceedingly small wind chime, made from cupping jar used in Chinese medicine and sewage water frozen into bone-shaped ice cubes.  
The climate crisis is caused by human activity and it will affect us all in some way in the future. An example of this is an air conditioner. On a sweltering day I will use it all day but it makes my shoulders ache.  
The natural environment will make my wind chime make noise. But as the surrounding temperature melts the ice it will gradually become silent. It is a metaphor for how we are going to be affected by the climate crisis. If we do not care, we will disappear like these ice cubes too. 
#ClimateCrisis2024#Group 1#nichumphries#Global Warming #Health

Wind chime

I decided to make an exceedingly small wind chime, made from cupping jar used in Chinese medicine and sewage water frozen into bone-shaped ice cubes. The natural environment will make my wind chime make noise. But as the surrounding temperature melts the ice it will gradually become silent.